Skip to main content

My wish list for 2014 (short one...)

Time passed, 2013 gone and today is the second day of 2014. I left and sold my business in early last year, joined XL Axiata and relived the professional life again for a new purpose of shaping Indonesia’s Advertising Industry from the inside instead as an outsider. Managed that pretty well and got things kicking in place by end 2013. So what would be my wish list for 2014? Here are a quick sum, a short version as it’s only 3.


Professional life


  1. Start going regional and global with the business XL Axiata has set for me and the team.

  2. Work my asses off to get the first one a reality

Personal
Then see a great movie, one that I’m really looking forward to seeing, The Raid 2nd instalment. Why The Raid? It’s a feel good movie, it’s an Indonesian movie that get my head racing (not my heart), it’s the movie that wanting me to be perfect in an imperfect world, a movie that makes me want to do good; for myself, for my family and my own country.


Here are two trailer clips of the movie that made it as my 3rd most important short wish list of 2014.



The Raid 2: Berandal – Teaser Trailer from Merantau Films on Vimeo.



The Raid 2: Berandal (Indonesian Trailer) from Merantau Films on Vimeo.


What would be your 2014 wish list?



My wish list for 2014 (short one...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Payments company Ayopop raises $1m seed funding

Payments company Ayopop raises $1m seed funding Indonesia’s Ayopop specializes in bill payments, which means it wants users to pay for things like their phone bills, electricity, and internet services through its app. Ayopop launched about a year ago and has been angel funded so far, with some investment from venture capital firm Gree. The post Payments company Ayopop raises $1m seed funding appeared first on Stage Asia - startups directory .

EP 4 - Masalah demi masalah saat proses pembangunan camping ground | 非常に...